Paint Protection Film Limited Warranty - 10 Years
The paint protection film is designed to protect the car's painted surfaces to which it is applied.
The warranty will indemnify the customer for any manufacturing defect of the paint protection film or an error in its application for a period of ten years from its installation subject to our terms, conditions and exclusions listed below.
The vehicle must be washed and maintained in accordance with the “EDP PPF After Care” Instructions attached.
Our terms, conditions and exclusions:
- The film will not lift, crack or discolour.
- The film will protect against damage from minor abrasions and road debris impact incurred from normal road driving.
- Any manufacturing or application defect which is brought to our attention within the three months of its application. In these circumstances, we will use our best efforts to replace the defective part with the same or the closest alternative should the original paint protection film not be available.
We will not cover:
- Damage caused from tampering of the film.
- Damage from a high pressure jet wash which has been incorrectly used causing lifting or consequential damage to the film.
- When the customer has failed to bring in their vehicle for the first maintenance wash and paint protection film check over one week after the installation.
- Damage to the film from using non-approved car cleaning products, chemicals or washing method as prescribed in our washing instructions - “EDP PPF After Care”
- Discolouration of film from non-approved car cleaning products or chemicals which are not listed as safe in our “EDP PPF After Care”
- Damage to film from external forces or impacts such as accidents, dents or stone chips that are of such force that they cause the film to be penetrated.
- Damage or deterioration of the film caused by using an incorrect washing method.
- General wear and tear including weathering over time.
- Damage from naturally occurring weather phenomena that cause damage to the paint protection film such as a fierce hailstorm.
- Any consequential loss to the car's paint from the removal of paint film where the car's paint has not been painted to a good standard.
- Prior to the paint film application we will use our best endeavours to check and advise to the best of our knowledge if the paint is of sufficient quality and finish to apply paint protection film however we take no responsibility for any consequential loss should the paint come off if the film is removed.
- Any consequential loss whatsoever from not being able to use your car due to an issue with the paint protection film or for any costs incurred whilst your car is with us for any remedial work.
- Full payment for PPF services is required prior to vehicle leaving an EDP facility for any warranty claims.
Transferring of warranty:
- The warranty cannot be transferred if the vehicle is sold.